Make a difference in the life of a person with autism!
Donations made to the Centre support programs and services for individuals affected by autism.
1. Donate online: Online donations are easy and secure through Canada Helps.
Clicking on the Donate Today box will take you to Canada Helps' website, which coordinates our online donations.
2. Let your old vehicle become a new opportunity for a person with autism. Click on Car Heaven for details.
3. United Way: Give to the United Way and designate your donation to the Centre for Autism Services Alberta. You need to indicate specifically that you want your dollars to be directed to the Centre for Autism Services Alberta.
4. At Work: Hold a fundraiser at the office, such as donating $5 to wear jeans to the office on Fridays or holding a barbecue or bake sale with proceeds given to the Centre. There are lots of fun ways to support individuals with autism.
5. Personal event: Hold a personal fundraiser to support the Centre. World Autism Awareness Day is celebrated April 2 and is a perfect opportunity to raise awareness and funds to be designated to the Centre. There are tons of ideas including a bottle drive, silent auction, social media campaign, bake sale and much more.
6. Gift of Time: The Centre also welcomes gifts of time through volunteerism, see the "Join our Team" section.